Air Source Heat Pumps
Air source heat pumps across Brackley.
Air source heat pump installations across
Benefits of an air source heat pump
Air source heat pumps extract heat from the outside air, similar to how a fridge extracts heat from inside. These pumps can work in temperatures as low as -15 degrees, so they are great for use all year round.
Some benefits of air source heat pumps include:
- lower fuel bills, especially if you are switching from conventional electric heating
- potential cash back over time, thanks to the UK governments Renewable Heat Incentive program
- reduced home carbon emissions and a smaller carbon footprint (depends on which fuel you are switching from)
- you will no longer require fuel deliveries, saving you time and effort
- air source heat pumps heat your home, as well as producing warm water
- little maintenance is required
- air source pumps can be easier to install than ground source pumps
Air source heat pumps are great for any home, so why not arrange a quote for your home today? We have a great team of gas safe engineers operating across Brackley, so we are never too far away!